|Home||» Products||» Water Treatment Plant||» Waste Water Treatment Plants|
Waste Water Treatment Plants
Abiding by ethical business policies, we are engaged in manufacturing, supplying and exporting a wide range of Waste Water Treatment Plants. Unbeatable in performance, these plants are manufactured by making use of high-grade raw material and basic components that are obtained from the accredited vendors of the industry. Operated both electrically and manually, these Waste Water Treatment Plants are applauded in the market for their features like low maintenance, longer service life, corrosion resistant finish and high performance.
SEQUENTIAL BATH REACTOR:
- The Sequential Batch Reactor combines
- The efficiency of activated sludge aeration with batch
- Treatment to provide exceptional efficient quality even
- Under extreme loadings.
BENEFITS AND FEATURES:
- Reduces main pollutants including ammonia by 95%.
- Reduces phosphates by 99% .
- Batching system eliminates peak surges.
- Fully recyclable.
- All components easily accessible.
- Effluent, which is then discharged in to the drain.
- Purification Capacity - 18-20 Liters/Hour
- Duty Cycle - 75 Gallon/Day
- Storage Capacity - 9 Liters
- Filtration Stages - 7
- U.V Lamp - 11
- Body Material- ABS Food Grade
- Operating Voltage - 36 v DC
- R.O Membrane - 1812-75 GPD.
- Input Voltage - 240 v AC (50 Hz)
- Weight- 12.5 Kg (Approx)
- Dimention - 458*350*550mm
- Min. Inlate Water Pressure - 0.3 Kg/cm2.