Stainless Steel RO Plant
Product Code : 36
Brand Name : SUCCESS WATER TREATMENT
We manufacture Stainless Steel RO Plant that is considered as the cost effective solution for water treatment in different sectors. There is an in- built system in the plant that automatically studies the quality of water for further selecting the suitable membrane configuration. Ensuring the continuous supply of high quality demineralized water, the Stainless Steel RO Plant can be easily adjusted as per the requirements of the output water.
- Output water meets WHO drinking water standard
- Less turbidity
- Ensure maximum percentage of ionic rejection
- Compact unit with robust mild steel powder coated frame .
- Efficiently removes up to 95% of total dissolved solids (TDS) or salinity, producing water which is clear & pleasant to taste.
- Range of models with capacities from 30 L/h up to 1000 L/h.
- Built in safety features to protect high pressure pump & membranes.
- Capable of handling waters with TDS levels between 1500 to 2500 ppm depending on the model.
- Fully assembled and tested before dispatch.
- On-line device to monitor treated water quality.
- The most economical &efficient method of dissolved solids removal.
- Easy to startup and uses very little space on solids in feed water.
- Can handle fluctuations of total dissolved solids removal.
- Easy availability of spares and service.
- Short delivery periods.
- Purification Capacity - 18-20 Liters/Hour
- Duty Cycle - 75 Gallon/Day
- Storage Capacity - 9 Liters
- Filtration Stages - 7
- U.V Lamp - 11
- Body Material- ABS Food Grade
- Operating Voltage - 36 v DC
- R.O Membrane - 1812-75 GPD.
- Input Voltage - 240 v AC (50 Hz)
- Weight- 12.5 Kg (Approx)
- Dimention - 458*350*550mm
- Min. Inlate Water Pressure - 0.3 Kg/cm2.
- Hygienic drinking water hotels ,restaurants, hospitals and residences.
- Mineral water plants.
- High purity water for hospital for use in dialysis units.
- As a retrofit to demineralisation plants in industries to reduce regeneration chemicals.