|Home||» Products||» Reverse Osmosis Plants||» Pharmaceutical RO Plant|
Pharmaceutical RO Plant
Our hi- tech Pharmaceutical RO Plant is specially developed and engineered for use in pharmaceutical industries. It is considered as the best solution for highly purified water production in terms of bacterial purity. All these RO plants are specially designed in confirmation with the standards defined by the pharmaceutical sector. The RO membranes used in the Pharmaceutical RO Plant has the capacity to separate out the dissolved salts of raw water retaining pyrogens, bacteria and organic substances.
- Can produce deionized water when high bacteriological and chemical quality is required
- Excellent production capacity
- Low power consumption
- Compact unit with robust mild steel powder coated frame .
- Efficiently removes up to 95% of total dissolved solids (TDS) or salinity, producing water which is clear & pleasant to taste.
- Range of models with capacities from 30 L/h up to 1000 L/h.
- Built in safety features to protect high pressure pump & membranes.
- Capable of handling waters with TDS levels between 1500 to 2500 ppm depending on the model.
- Fully assembled and tested before dispatch.
- On-line device to monitor treated water quality.
- The most economical &efficient method of dissolved solids removal.
- Easy to startup and uses very little space on solids in feed water.
- Can handle fluctuations of total dissolved solids removal.
- Easy availability of spares and service.
- Short delivery periods.
- Purification Capacity - 18-20 Liters/Hour
- Duty Cycle - 75 Gallon/Day
- Storage Capacity - 9 Liters
- Filtration Stages - 7
- U.V Lamp - 11
- Body Material- ABS Food Grade
- Operating Voltage - 36 v DC
- R.O Membrane - 1812-75 GPD.
- Input Voltage - 240 v AC (50 Hz)
- Weight- 12.5 Kg (Approx)
- Dimention - 458*350*550mm
- Min. Inlate Water Pressure - 0.3 Kg/cm2.
- Hygienic drinking water hotels ,restaurants, hospitals and residences.
- Mineral water plants.
- High purity water for hospital for use in dialysis units.
- As a retrofit to demineralisations plants in industries to reduce regeneration chemicals.