|Home||» Products||» Reverse Osmosis Plants||» Industrial Ro System|
Industrial Ro System
We are an accredited organization engaged in manufacturing, supplying and exporting Industrial Ro System. Useful to be installed at industrial sectors, these systems are applicable in schools, colleges & institutions, hospitals & nursing homes, pharmaceutical industries, swimming pools and water park, residential & housing complexes, hotels & resorts, food processing units and sea food exporters. The Industrial Ro System offered by us is delivered to the customers' premises in stipulated time-frame, owing to our transportation facilities.
- Compact unit with robust mild steel powder coated frame .
- Efficiently removes up to 95% of total dissolved solids (TDS) or salinity, producing water which is clear & pleasant to taste.
- Range of models with capacities from 30 L/h up to 1000 L/h.
- Built in safety features to protect high pressure pump & membranes.
- Capable of handling waters with TDS levels between 1500 to 2500 ppm depending on the model.
- Fully assembled and tested before dispatch.
- On-line device to monitor treated water quality.
- The most economical &efficient method of dissolved solids removal.
- Easy to startup and uses very little space on solids in feed water.
- Can handle fluctuations of total dissolved solids removal.
- Easy availability of spares and service.
- Short delivery periods.
- Purification Capacity - 18-20 Liters/Hour
- Duty Cycle - 75 Gallon/Day
- Storage Capacity - 9 Liters
- Filtration Stages - 7
- U.V Lamp - 11
- Body Material- ABS Food Grade
- Operating Voltage - 36 v DC
- R.O Membrane - 1812-75 GPD.
- Input Voltage - 240 v AC (50 Hz)
- Weight- 12.5 Kg (Approx)
- Dimention - 458*350*550mm
- Min. Inlate Water Pressure - 0.3 Kg/cm2.
- Hygienic drinking water hotels ,restaurants, hospitals and residences.
- Mineral water plants.
- High purity water for hospital for use in dialysis units.
- As a retrofit to demineralisations plants in industries to reduce regeneration chemicals.
- Cartridge pre-filter for FRP pressure vessels
- Spiral wound membrane elements of polyamide type
- Multistage pump made of 316 stainless steel
- TEFC pump motor
- 36 stainless steel high pressure piping
- Low feed pressure switch for pump protection
- Motor starter with disconnect switch
- Motor contractor with thermal overload protection
- Sample valves for feed, product and concentrate
- Concentrate check valve
- Product check valve
- Automatic feed shut-off valve
- Cleaning connections
- Full control panel instrumentation
- Pump discharge pressure indicator
- Feed and concentrate flow meters
- Conductivity meter
- Power on light
- Fault alarm
- Post shutdown system flush