|Home||» Products||» Reverse Osmosis Plants||» Industrial RO Plant|
Industrial RO Plant
Suitable for small, medium and large scale industries, the Industrial RO Plant is the cost effective method for ensuring continuous supply of high quality demineralized water with low water rejection rate. Easy to configure according to the requirements for output water, the reverse osmosis plants are available with options of FRP, SS or MSLR vessels. Connected with a source of water supply, the offered RO plant has a separate outlet for pure and impure water. The offered Industrial RO Plant uses different procedures for water purification as ion exchange, reverse osmosis or the addition of some chemicals to balance the desired output in water.
- Different membrane configuration for varied levels of contamination
- Ensure maximum percentage of ionic rejection
- A systematic program is integrated in the plant for studying the chemistry of water
- Compact unit with robust mild steel powder coated frame .
- Efficiently removes up to 95% of total dissolved solids (TDS) or salinity, producing water which is clear & pleasant to taste.
- Range of models with capacities from 30 L/h up to 1000 L/h.
- Built in safety features to protect high pressure pump & membranes.
- Capable of handling waters with TDS levels between 1500 to 2500 ppm depending on the model.
- Fully assembled and tested before dispatch.
- On-line device to monitor treated water quality.
|Purification Capacity :||18-20 Liters/Hour|
|Duty Cycle :||75 Gallon/Day|
|Storage Capacity :||9 Liters|
|Filtration Stages :||7|
|U.V Lamp :||11|
|Body Material :||ABS Food Grade|
|Operating Voltage:||36 v DC|
|R.O Membrane :||1812-75 GPD.|
|Input Voltage :||240 v AC (50 Hz)|
|Weight :||12.5 Kg (Approx)|
|Min. Inlate Water Pressure :||0.3 Kg/cm2.|
- The most economical &efficient method of dissolved solids removal.
- Easy to startup and uses very little space on solids in feed water.
- Can handle fluctuations of total dissolved solids removal.
- Easy availability of spares and service.
- Short delivery periods.
- Purification Capacity - 18-20 Liters/Hour
- Duty Cycle - 75 Gallon/Day
- Storage Capacity - 9 Liters
- Filtration Stages - 7
- U.V Lamp - 11
- Body Material- ABS Food Grade
- Operating Voltage - 36 v DC
- R.O Membrane - 1812-75 GPD.
- Input Voltage - 240 v AC (50 Hz)
- Weight- 12.5 Kg (Approx)
- Dimention - 458*350*550mm
- Min. Inlate Water Pressure - 0.3 Kg/cm2.
- Hygienic drinking water hotels ,restaurants, hospitals and residences.
- Mineral water plants.
- High purity water for hospital for use in dialysis units.
- As a retrofit to demineralisations plants in industries to reduce regeneration chemicals.