|Home||» Products||» Reverse Osmosis Plants||» Commercial RO water Purifier|
Commercial RO water Purifier
Driven with perfection, we are engaged in manufacturing, supplying and exporting a commendable range of RO Plants. High in performance, these plants are provided with an on-line device to monitor the treated water quality. Available in different specifications to meet the variegated demands of clients, these plants can be customized as per the specific demands. Low maintenance, longer service life, effective performance and corrosion resistant finish are some of the features of our offered range of RO Plant.
The process of commercial and industrial reverse osmosis water purifier provides water with very high characteristics for a variety of purpose like from drinking water consumption to sea water desalination, RO water purifier is widely used for domestic and industry purpose, where high grade, low TDS water is required. We offer variety of commercial RO water purifier with many production capacities depending on the requirements.
• Compact unit with robust mild steel powder coated frame
• Efficiently removes up to 95% of total dissolved solids (TDS) or salinity, producing water which is clear & pleasant to taste
• Range of models with capacities from 30 L/h up to 1000 L/h
• Built in safety features to protect high pressure pump & membranes
• Capable of handling waters with TDS levels between 1500 to 2500 ppm depending on the model
• Fully assembled and tested before dispatch.
• On-line device to monitor treated water quality
The RO purified water is not only pure but also great in taste and smell. Because this system removes about 98% of chemicals from the normal water.
You don't have to bear with the taste and smell of chlorine water the water is treated from RO purifier.
RO water purifier system significantly reduces the risk of illness and diseases as it removes several materials like lead, mercury, chlorine, asbestos and other 2100 well known toxins.
Water treated from RO purifier system, keeps our body hydrates.
The best part about RO system is that all the pollutants are directly flushed down the drain.
The RO system is best for areas having hard water.